Saturday, July 26, 2008

Summertime And The Livin' Is Easy

Of course, summer's been over for months where I'm from. But when you live in a country this close to the equator, it might as well be summer the whole year 'round.

Summer Favorites


Favorite Summer Activity: Hitting the beach...or anything that has to do with water or cooling off.

Favorite Summer Meal: Grilled seafood, rice, and ensaladang mangga (mango salad) on a banana leaf plate (eating with your hands -- that's the best part)...plus a steady supply of ice cream.

Favorite Thirst Quencher: Coke Light with lots of ice.

Favorite Summer Weather: I'm not sure what this means exactly lol but I'd say the relatively cooler summer nights. Otherwise you just fry during the day. Thank God for A/C.

2 comments:

~Me~ said...

Great answers, mine are up too!

Ms. Tami said...

Today was my first Saturday Special post so I wanted to drop by and say Hi. And we have the same taste in icons, I have the same picture up on my MySpace page!! LOL Have a great Saturday!