Sunday, July 27, 2008

On Batman, Colonel Sanders, And Alzheimer's

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Memory :: Something I hope to have even in old age.
  2. Original :: KFC Original Recipe.
  3. Exclusively :: Can't get it anywhere else.
  4. Listings :: Registry.
  5. Bucket :: KFC -- what, I haven't had lunch or dinner yet, I'm famished. lol
  6. Knight :: Dark Knight. I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to have this, too.
  7. Dusty :: Old and overlooked.
  8. Choice :: Lady's Choice, you know, the mayonnaise.
  9. Sunlight :: A perpetually jet lagged person's worst enemy.
  10. Change of plans :: A reality I am learning to accept.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Did you see The Dark Knight?

frenchkys said...

Yeah, I did. Like three times already since it first came out here on the 24th.

So. Awesome.

Have you?