Monday, July 28, 2008

Love Banquet

Every person you have ever slept with is invited to a banquet where you are the guest of honor. No one will be in attendance except you, the collection of your former lovers, and the catering service. After the meal, you are asked to give a fifteen-minute speech to the assembly. What do you talk about? Anything but the past.

What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Order in or go for take-out, stay in bed, watch DVDs, sleep if I can.

Are you a window person or an aisle person? I always always request for a window seat. Why? Well, a) I don't need to stand up and go to the restroom that often anyway; b) I like looking out into the void and the occasional land formation; c) I don't have to stand when someone from my row needs to pop into the restroom; d) I've always had a thing for corners; and e) I like to face one side and rest my head against the wall.

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I'm a window person too!

I played too :)

frenchkys said...

Cool! :D Will drop by yours today for sure, Teena. Cheers! ;)