Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10 On Tuesday: Best Movie Villains

It was a little hard narrowing it down to just ten, but here are my 10 favorite villains in movies...

1. Denzel Washington as Alonzo in Training Day (2001).

2. Kathy Bates as Annie Wilkes in Misery (1990).

3. Ray Fiennes as Lord Voldemort in the Harry Potter series.

4. Meryl Streep as Miranda Priestley in The Devil Wears Prada (2006).

5. Rebecca de Mornay as Peyton Flanders in The Hand That Rocks The Cradle (1992).

6. Nicolas Cage and John Travolta as Castor Troy in Face/Off (1997).

7. Robert Englund as Freddie Krueger in the A Nightmare On Elm Street series. Come to think of it, I think he's responsible for my insomnia!@#$%

8. Erika Christensen as Madison Bell in Swimfan (2002). Grrr, I hated her with a passion.

9. Kevin Spacey as John Doe in Se7en (1995) and Kaiser Soze in The Usual Suspects (1995).



10. Close tie between Hugo Weaving as Agent Smith in The Matrix series and James Earl Jones as the voice of Darth Vader in the Star Wars series -- two of the most chilling voices ever.

8 comments:

WillThink4Wine said...

Did you ever notice that the South Park guys look oddly like Mo? Just saying.

pjd said...

Oh, I totally forgot about Miranda Priestley. She would have made my list. Love the South Park photos.

Kimber said...

I like your list!

Tricia said...

Great list of villians!

tabbikat's thoughts

Nino said...

Alonzo was a bad, baaad man...

Teena in Toronto said...

The Joker in "Dark Knight" was the only one I could think of.

But I played :)

\***/ said...

ooo i forgot about "the one who shall not be named" good list

frenchkys said...

Barb - They do, don't they! Mo's way cuter though. ;)

Nino - Grrr, I wanted him dead since the moment he drugged Ethan's character.

Thanks, everyone, for stopping by. I had fun making this list, as well as reading yours. Cheers! ;)