Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TMI Tuesday: Meet Jekyll Aberdeen

1. What is your favorite song to have sex to? Lemme think...

2. What is your vision of hell? Steep mountains, pits of fire, demons, torture.

3. In the film made of your life, who will play you? If it were up to me, I'd say Drew Barrymore, Liv Tyler, Anne Hathaway, or Megan Fox. You know how big shot producers are -- they always have final say.

4. What is the one thing you most urgently need to tell your mom? "Mom, hurry up!"

5. What will be carved onto your tombstone?


Bonus: What is your drag name (which would be, first name: the name of your first pet; last name: the name of the street you grew up on)? Jekyll Aberdeen. Great.

2 comments:

Amorous Rocker said...

Jekyll Aberdeen is a kind of cool name actually, lol. Better than the one I got to use for my bonus, lol. Nice answers. Happy TMI!

frenchkys said...

Jekyll Aberdeen...you think I should change my name? lol