Friday, August 15, 2008

Sometimes It's Best To...

1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was dimsum, beef hofan, yang chow fried rice, and assorted Chinese cold cuts.

2. Infidelity is something I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon makes you do crazy things (or at least gives you an excuse to).

4. "Oh, my gas abelgas!" is one of my favorite local expressions.

5. Sometimes it's best to ride the wave, not fight it.

6. Sex and the City is the best movie I've seen so far this year!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to my mom's little house party, tomorrow my plans include a whole day seminar, getting my hair/nails done afterward, running a few errands, and going out with friends at night, and Sunday, I want to relax!

4 comments:

milet said...

i love your number four. i heard it a lot of times.

mine is posted here. hope you can drop by. thanks.

frenchkys said...

I say a lot of other weird things in Filipino, but #4 is on top of my list haha.

Long weekend's here. Have fun! ;)

Janet said...

#4 - what does it mean?
Thanks for playing, hope you have fun this weekend :-)

frenchkys said...

LOL It's silly, really. It means "my gosh." Gas Abelgas is a known local TV reporter. We just somehow put the two together. :)

Thanks for stopping by!