Friday, August 22, 2008

When I Drive...

1. Dancing to the music of Rihanna while actually holding an umbrella makes me love the rain even more.

2. The last time I went go-carting I nearly died.

3. When I drive I always fasten my seatbelt -- you should, too.

4. I saw Duncan Sheik standing in front of an ATM.

5. Give me something, give me anything, give me everything.

6. Next week I am looking forward to my trip to the US.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner, tomorrow my plans include a lot of errands, shopping, and driving , and Sunday, I want to go shopping again!

7 comments:

Janet said...

Enjoy your trip! How exciting!

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

DeuceMom said...

I used to be a huge Duncan Sheik fan. No I don't think I could pick him out of a lineup let alone an ATM. Oh well...

Wysperia said...

Duncan Sheik is awesome... great voice! I love his song... Barely Breathing!
Have a great weekend!

Desert Diva said...

Your #5 is funny - you don't want much do you? Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Jack said...

Happy shopping! and happy Friday :)

Linda - Nickers and Ink said...

Maybe they should install seat belts in those go-carts!

;-)

Blessings,
Linda
JUST FOR FUN – A FRIDAY FILL IN #86, at PRACTICALLY AT HOME

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back at k5ino@bigstring.com, indicating your blog for reference, and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.