Friday, October 24, 2008

How Does One...

1. Right now, I'm feeling nostalgic; missing my Gramps.

2. "Where you are is where I want to be."

3. How does one solve a problem like Marita?

4. My faith and my friends keep me on track.

5. Please don't break my heart.

6. Good company, good food, good conversation, and shopping fill me with joy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing something with the fam to commemorate my Gramps, tomorrow my plans include going to San Pedro and do some sightseeing, and Sunday, I want to slow down and rest!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandfather :-(

Thanks for playing, tho.

orangemonk3y said...

Frizzy, I just remember the days when you were asking for blood donation. May he rest in peace, dear.Ü

btw, I miss you. :D

frenchkys said...

I know, right? I miss you guys, too!