Friday, October 3, 2008

It Was A Dark And Stormy Night...

1. October marks my 2nd month in the States.

2. Things in this list scare me!

3. Leaves are falling all around, it's supposed to be getting cold now, but it isn't. Wish it was really fall already. My first real fall. Amazing.

4. My favorite horror movie is non-existent because I'm just not a big fan of the spook..

5. Friends + school years = good memories.

6. It was a dark and stormy night on the island of Noname...

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going downtown with friends, tomorrow my plans include spending the whole day with my mom and aunts and Sunday, I want to watch movies all day long!

3 comments:

Smilingsal said...

I hope that you enjoy the time in the US. I'm all about good books. Please come visit to see my Friday fill-ins. I have a book giveaway too!
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

JO said...

how are you adjusting to life in the US?

enjoy your weekend!

here's mine. thanks!

Denise said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Stop by when you have a chance!

Denise