Wednesday, December 3, 2008

10 On Tuesday: All I Want For Christmas...

This topic was from last week (again), but I thought I'd do it since I missed it and all. Last Tuesday, I did a post of the things I was thankful for this year. This time around, I'm posting about the things I'd like, nay, WANT for Christmas.

Wish Monster, a blog I dedicated solely to my earthly and worldly desires a.k.a. my wish list, has been a fun project so far. Sometimes I get the things I write about. But even if I haven't gotten them yet (operative words: haven't gotten them yet), I still get tingles just by writing about them.

Here's a little preview. Now, pay attention. lol

1. Apple iPod Earphones. I have an iPod Touch and the earphones I have now are seriously effed up. The sound's still OK (I think), but the gray siliconesque lining? Not pretty at all.

2. Horizontal Laptop Sleeve. 13"W x 11"L (16.5" diagonally). I have a ginormous Nine West laptop bag and a Jansport vertical sleeve, but that last one's designed for deep tote bags and backpacks only. I would like a horizontal sleeve for a change, so I could put my laptop in my handbags.

3. Speaking off handbags...Handbags. The bigger the better, that's my motto. Doesn't have to be overly expensive, although I do love my LVs and Balenciagas. But I'm very easy to please. An occasional clutch ain't so bad either.

4. A Watch. My favorite two-tone watch is screaming retirement!

5. Laptop Webcam. Compact, user-friendly, efficient, and pretty. I don't really care about the technical specs lol I just want a proper webcam for my laptop.

6. Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Get Started Kit. Shade = medium. Where to buy = Macy's, Sephora, and online. Wallet damage = $174 value for just $60. Why = why the hell not.

7. "New Moon," "Eclipse," and "Breaking Dawn" books by Stephanie Meyer. What can I say, I'm an afFICTIONado, gotta complete the saga.

8. Amazing Grace Fragrance by Philosophy. Gotta smell nice if I want to be naughty. >;)

9. PS3 + RockBand 1 & 2. Need I elaborate on the magnificence of the PS3?

10. All-expenses-paid trip to anywhere in the world. A girl can dream, can't she?

No comments: