Monday, December 8, 2008

On Persistence, Love Affairs, And Tapioca

I missed this...I missed a lot of things...

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Love affair :: Starring Irene Dunne and Charles Boyer. Sigh.
  2. Bubble :: Michael Bublé. I'm sorry, I'm a 2-year-old somedays.
  3. Pimple :: Proactive.
  4. Knocks :: When opportunity knocks, you say "what's up?"
  5. Persistent :: Putting up Christmas decorations, no matter how much of a pain they are.
  6. Infected :: Virus.
  7. Yay! :: 18 days 'til Christmas!
  8. Repaint :: What my bedroom will need when I get back home.
  9. Daily :: ...Planet.
  10. Quickly! :: Tapioca milk tea drink...yummy!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I love the movie "Love Affair". I also love "An Affair To Remember"

frenchkys said...

And I heart the beach, too! :) Thanks for stopping by. Cheers.