Sunday, February 1, 2009

On Beer, Pureed Food, And The Big Apple

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Take :: ...though 'tis better to give.
  2. 350 :: # of times I fantasized about eating real, solid, yummy food today.
  3. Stand :: ...By Me circa 1986.
  4. Raspberry :: ...beer. Ah, beer.
  5. Turnstile :: Pay as you enter.
  6. Infomercial :: "But wait, there's more!!!"
  7. Dejected :: Lost hope.
  8. What’s the word? :: Sale!!!
  9. Awestruck :: New York City.
  10. Smashed :: Perfectly describes the kind of food I've been eating.

3 comments:

milet said...

i love your mutterings for infomercial. lol.

heres mine!

enjoy the rest of your sunday!

Hootin' Anni said...

Excellent mutterings!!! I really like you 'dejected' association. Sad, but none the less, a great one.

Oh and SALE!!!! Ya, that is the word for the day.

Come on over, I've shared my mutterings too. Hope to see you there. I have a Valentine Card on my sidebar also, if you'd like to pick it up for your blog sidebar!!! Happy Sunday.

The Social Frog said...

Great mutterings, so sorry you are having to eat smashed food, does not sound fun at all! Have a great day!