Monday, February 9, 2009

Ruffle My Feathers

Here's something I wouldn't be caught dead wearing. Like ever. Ever. And yes, even if they paid me.



I don't know. It's just a tad bit frilly for my liking. lol Seriously, where, oh, WHERE does one even wear something like that? It doesn't even cut it as sleepwear. You use the pillows, not become them.

I loooove fashion, but I've always considered high fashion to be a little...pointless. They're insanely expensive, uncomfortable, snooty, and certainly unflattering on the average Jane (and/or Joe). I simply don't have a clue what all the fuss is about.

5 comments:

Polly said...

Wow. That one is truly ugly. I often wonder who pets these designers egos when they try to send someone out in that.
Thanks for the Monday smile!

Tink *~*~* said...

Caught dead just about covers it - that there is Extreme Bo-PeepWear!

=8^0

LOL!

Tink *~*~*
NEW at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* - What shall I wear? My closet needs an overhaul!

Jamie said...

I think the idea is to show the extreme and hope someone is amused enough to buy a more conservative edition... I don't think this one can be saved.

frenchkys said...

Maybe...maybe if you iron it flat, cut it straight through the waist, get rid of the bottom half, and wear it upside down as a skirt, it might just work.

Naaaaah. lol

Thanks for stopping by, guys!

Polly said...

LOL Frenchkys...nice creativity.