Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dashboard Confessions

So, this is how it feels like to write.

It's been a month since I wrote anything on here. I'm sorry I cut your supply of drama for a while there, Void. I tend to do that, don't I. You should be so used to it by now. Aren't we just the saddest couple.

OK, let's get crackin'. Check this out.

"LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I love myself. I love my family and my friends. I love my job, I love my earthly possessions, and I love what my senses tell me that I love. I would love a future with Angelo; get married, move into our own house, have kids, watch them have kids...the whole shebang.
I love life too much to leave it all behind. I am so ready to get a crack at a long, healthy life ahead. What better time to start than right now..." ~ FASD, 13 May 2007

I said that almost 2 years ago. But after all this time, I still feel the same thing (except the part about my job...what's there to love?!) I don't know. Maybe I'm realizing all this on a full stomach. What will happen when my cravings for salt and simple sugars set in?

No comments: