Monday, May 4, 2009

Pine Country

OK, we are so not pine country. If anything, I'd say we're coconutville. But, once in a while, we do drive up to the mountains and attempt to simulate the cold of the west. We wear jackets in the presence of the slightest cool breeze. We're pathetic, I know. But we got the beaches, man. Can't really complain.

Here's my brother mocking me (and the rest of the world) during a trip to Tagaytay last weekend...


Oh, oh...a quick shout out to MANNY "PACMAN" PACQUIAO for wowing us this past weekend. You the man, Man! I'll write more about you later. ;)

3 comments:

Thom said...

I really enjoyed this. Pines was a hard one for me this week. The picture says a thousand words :) Happy Manic Monday. Aloha

maryt/theteach said...

I wouldn't expect terrain like this in the Philippines, frenchkys! Your brother is cute and funny! :)

frenchkys said...

Thom - I took that picture, so it was the first thing that came to mind when I thought "pines." I'm not even sure if those ARE pine trees. Haha Aloha! ;)

TheTeach - Oh my, if my brother finds out someone thought he was cute AND funny, he'd have bragging rights good to last him a week AT LEAST. For me, that's painful! hahaha j/k Thanks for stopping by, Mary! ;)