Friday, July 17, 2009

Love and Other Impossible Pursuits...

1. Take-out and food deliveries make a quick and easy dinner.

2. Love and Other Impossible Pursuits by Ayelet Waldman is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of of when my Gramps died. It'll be 2 years on Monday...

4. Angelo falling for me the second he saw me was obvious. ;)

5. They say if you tell your dreams to someone, you unknowingly share your juju.

6. It's good to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing something with the girl/s, tomorrow my plans include watching Harry Potter again (among other things), with my baby this time, at the Imax, in 3D and Sunday, I want to visit my Gramps' grave, have a picnic, and reminisce with my loved ones!

1 comment:

Thom said...

Excellent...#3 I remember my GF every May more than ever. :)