Friday, July 10, 2009

When It Rains...

1. The last thing I ate was menudo and rice.

2. A headband is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it freakin' POURS.

4. Our housekeeper was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are therapeutic.

6. My pillow Frankie (short for Frankenstein) provides extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to beer and wings with friends, tomorrow my plans include chilling with my boyfriend, and Sunday, I want to learn how to do my own taxes!

4 comments:

A Girl Named Me said...

Loving your #3 answer - so true, sometimes.

xoxo

Thom said...

Wow a housekeeper. Must be nice. LOL. Great Friday Fill-Ins. Aloha :)

Billy Rhythm said...

Menudo? Hung over, are ya? :-)

frenchkys said...

Billy - Menudo, you know, pork stew. lol :)