Sunday, August 16, 2009

On Podcasts, Magic Spells, And Barcelona

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

Delayed :: ...reaction.
Irresponsible :: Reckless.
Stupendous :: Could pass off as a spell by Harry Potter or one of his friends.
Barcelona :: Would love to go there someday.
Solution :: My favorite part of the problem.
Simplify :: ...your life. This afternoon, Angelo and I were like, "if you don't need it, don't buy/keep it."
Crumble :: Cookie!
Podcast :: I used to subscribe to some, but I never find the time to listen to them anymore.
Conversation :: Communication.
Homepage :: http://frenchkys.blogspot.com

2 comments:

quilly said...

You've got the best answer for stupendous that I have seen yet.

Thom said...

I always make time to listen to my podcasts...even if it's just noise going on LOL