Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday 9: The Longest Time


1. What's the longest time that you've waited to meet your date? Oh wow. Hmmm. I've always been the punctual type; I'm either early or on the dot. So let's just say I've had my decent share of "waiting" moments. Never a good feeling, waiting. But what do you do.

2. What's the longest time that you've waited for a job interview? It was in 2007. I had applied for a PR job and I got there on time (surprise). The interviewer wasn't around, but the receptionist assured me she was on her way. Ended up waiting for over 2 hours.

3. What's the longest time that you've waited to have sex the first time with someone? My lips are sealed on this one. ;)

4. What's the longest time that you've not gone out on the town? Two weeks maybe. There's always something going on, which is good, and I'm REALLY thankful for that.

5. What's the longest time that you've worked without a break. Never for too long. lol I ALWAYS take my breaks, are you kidding? It's the LAW! LOL

6. What's the longest time that you've not posted on your blog? There've been gaps in my blog, I don't deny it. I mean, the proof's right there on the archive widget. I only blogged once in April. I just got back from the States and I was busy reconnecting with friends and family.

7. What's the longest time that you've been on the computer? It was probably back in late 90's or early 00's, and I would chat with an old friend for hours on end. Camping out in front of the PC was like a regular thing, only getting up to go to the bathroom or to get snackage. I'd say right now, too, because my job involves exactly THIS. I sleep with my laptop most nights, how's that.

8. What's the longest time that you've waited for a friend? Uh, Giselle, care to expound on this? Hahaha Or you can pass the mic to Cynthia, too. lol I love you girls.

9. What's the longest time that you've gone without food? I should probably say NEVER lol but I remember deliberately starving myself back in high school, you know, one of those teenage angsty dark moments. I ended up pigging out at a buffet later that week.

6 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Your response to "breaks" was perfect. very funny...

I am Harriet said...

I'm pretty punctual also.

Have a great Saturday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/saturday-silly-stuff.html

Thom said...

I am very punctual. LOL...Pigging out at a buffet later in the week. LOL. Great answers :)

Laane said...

Sleeping with you laptop...Oh dear.
I hope it has one of those soft pull-overs. LOL!

When you want to take part in the give-away at my site: hurry! It's almost closing time.

My answers to saturday 9 are ::here::

Have a great weekend!

Mimi Lenox said...

Beautiful music here....listening....lovely.

Nita said...

Nice answers! Mine is up as well. Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Nita