Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Who Knew Online Shopping For Baby Could Be So Addictive?

Like any excited mother-to-be, I've created a list of things I'd like to have by the time the baby arrives. Some I've already purchased (before we even knew we were having a girl), a few I've asked (without being demanding, of course) my generous family to buy for me, others I am hoping to get at the baby shower or the baby's Christening. I'm optimistic like that.

Going through bestseller lists on Amazon Baby and Babies R Us has been very entertaining to say the least. It's actually become a ritual of some sorts. Before going to bed at night, I play hubby's lullaby that I recorded on my phone, I take a peek at the items that caught my eye the night before, and I go back and forth if I should get it or not. Sure, I've bought a few things here and there, but adding to the shopping cart or even saving them for a much later purchase is just quite thrilling.

No one has really seen my Amazon baby registry yet, except for my husband, who doesn't really remember much except these tiny, adorable soccer shoes and a novelty diaper bag he wouldn't be ashamed to carry, and my mom, who promised to buy like half of the stuff on there. If people ask, then I give them the link to the registry. If no one asks, that's fine, too. I just like looking at baby stuff anyway. They're too cute!!!

Photo Source:

2 comments:

Blog said...

Thanks for sharing...

here is one of the good Online Food Deals site in india: Online Deals in Delhi at Khaugalideals.com

123 said...


The replicas discount red bottom shoes of Christian Louboutin Shoes accord you the abandon to actualization them off fearlessly as while accomplishment them,accurate and food like Replica Handbags Pro pay absorption to every baby detail of authenticity.Making them a reliable calm with beneath bigticket buy, abacus on the red on the bottom of shoes abundant advantages that your replicas of Louboutin Shoes accept already got.These advantages are rendered to your abeyant customers,abnormally to serve our buyers with articles accomplish about all their wishes to body a acceptable actualization statement.A blueprint account that ability be red bottoms shoes for cheap alleged cast conscious,a account which ability be flaunted!One characterization of shoe,and that has fatigued the animalism of several actualization apple leaders and celebrities,may be the Christian louboutin uk shoes.