Monday, September 24, 2007

Manic Monday: Kit


When I saw this week's Manic Monday topic, the first thing that came to mind was KITT (OK, so that's not how it's spelled exactly, but it still works, right?), Michael Knight's uber cool wheels from the 80's TV show Knight Rider. I swear, I wanted a car like that for years. I had my Barbie dolls, a little kitchen play set, my pink tutu with matching ballet slippers, and an image of the perfect car in my head -- the Knight Industries Two Thousand. I can't believe I still remember that.

Of course my parents didn't get me one; they said it would only make my little brother think they loved me more. Well, he still believed that anyway.

11 comments:

Jersey - The Furry Diva said...

My hooman mommy didn´t get KIT or a similar one, either. She´s still working on it, but we ♥ our Mini Cooper Convertible as well =)

hana said...

that's cool entry!

Sanni said...

... I still want KIT =)

Happy MM! ♥

the108 said...

Kit makes me horny just looking at him. And he had that sexy accent :-)

Mo said...

You know, I never saw this show.
It must've been up against some other 80's show that I was hooked on.
But a GREAT post for "kit"!!!
See, it's this kind of innovative imaginative thinking that makes Manic Monday surfing so much fun!
Thanks for participating!
manic mo

Gattina said...

I loved these series too and just saw an interview of David Hazelhoff a couple of weeks ago where some extrays were shown.

tegdirb92 said...

what a great one--I did the same theme for the week. What a great car!

lisa said...

that is one fine looking car.

frenchkys said...

I know! I'm 27 years old and I still think I'd wake up one morning with KITT in the garage topped with a pretty red bow. Grow up, Frizzy!!@#$ LOL

Thanks for stopping by, everyone! And thanks for the snaps, Mo. Despite my fever and smelly hair, I'd say it's been a pretty good MM overall.

Cheers! ;)

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

This is a really old show, but it was pretty good in its day. Have a great MM. :)

G.G. said...

My parents took me to see David Hasselhoff and KITT when I was really little. I don't remember much except wishing I could get the car's autograph :P