Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Top 5: TV Characters I Wanna Be Friends With

For someone who surfs through only 7 [cable] channels, I have to admit I spend too much time in front of the TV (I have incurable insomnia. What can I say, It helps me sleep). That said, I also have to confess how bad I want to have some of these TV characters be my friends. Which ones? Well, I have my top five right here:

5. the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. friends, you know, the whole Central Perk gang -- except I think I could do without Ross. He just marries and knocks up women.

4. Barney Stinson and Marshall Eriksen from How I Met Your Mother. Need I say more.

3. Dr. House from, well, House. I thought it would be so cool to have a doctor friend like him.

2. A tie between Jack and Karen from Will & Grace, and Marc and Amanda from Ugly Betty. I need a gay best friend and a stuck-up bff, don't I?

1. Hiro Nakamura from Heroes. I just love my geeks!

4 comments:

Zooomabooma said...

I've never thought of such a topic but from the ones you mentioned, I only watch Friends and How I Met Your Mother... and my pick would be NO CHANDLER!!!! 99 jokes out of a hundred that he makes -- lame!!! My ultimate pick -- Rachel!!! Plus probably Phoebe & Joey for fun and laughs!

Outside of those you mentioned, maybe Peter Griffin or Homer Simpson 'cause each would be great fun to laugh at!

frenchkys said...

No Ms. Chanandler Bong?? But...but...but

Haha I love that episode.

I did think of Homer, too, but I ran out of space. Do'h!

lisa q. said...

haha...great list...House would definitely be in my top one or two...he is fabulous!!!

BookGal said...

I agree with Hiro ... very fun character. I'd also include Locke from Lost.