Sunday, May 11, 2008

On Vermins, Virgins, And Survivor Caramoan

Before anything else, I just want to make a little shout out to all the Mommies out there -- Happy Mother's Day! And to my Mom, who can be a royal pain sometimes (I'm sure I am just as impossible to her as a daughter), I love you no matter what. And now to today's mutterings...

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Track :: Sound-. As music plays a big part in my life, motion picture soundtracks do, too.
  2. Snake :: Serpent. Sly. Scaly. TRAITOR.
  3. Assignment :: What teachers give students to ruin perfectly awesome weekends. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually miss school.
  4. Blockbuster :: Movies -- also an integral part of my life.
  5. Bombastic :: Mr. Lover Lover. Hmmm.
  6. Adventure :: I heard the Survivor outwit-outplay-outlast crew is in Caramoan (that's an island in the Philippine's Bicol region) getting ready for the next one. Ahlavit!
  7. First time :: "Like a virgin, touched for the very..."
  8. Aged :: A great bottle of wine.
  9. Grip :: Tennis.
  10. Shortcut:: ctrl+alt+del.

No comments: