Saturday, August 9, 2008

Creative Adventure: The Cruise Lift

While on a Caribbean cruise, I take the elevator to get to my room. Accidentally pressing the wrong button, the elevator door closes and then opens and I find myself...
staring at a beautiful stranger across the hall.


Being the curious type, I leave the elevator and start to walk down the hallway and soon come to a...
surprising halt when I realize I was staring at myself, or at least someone who looked a hell lot like me. But with fangs.

Now worried, I turn around to go back to the elevator when I suddenly see...
the elevator operator Bob inviting me back inside the box. He's all like, "miss, this isn't your floor, come back inside and let me take you to your room."

A little relieved and laughing to myself I realize that I...
just took a bunch of hallucinogenic drugs and I just imagined the whole thing.

No comments: