Friday, August 8, 2008

You Know You're Old When...

Happy 8-8-08, everyone!

1. You know you're old when you see a teenager and go "ah, kids today..."

2. My heart is divided between some personal desires and duty to family.

3. Money is what I need RIGHT NOW!

4. I have felt the ground shake beneath me, I have known the depths of sorrow and loss.

5. Gah, won't these people just relax.

6. Forgive as soon as you can!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to picking up sushi trays, pigging out, and getting sloshed at a friend's going-away party, tomorrow my plans include a little get-together with friends from Church and going out with my boyfriend at night, and Sunday, I want to eat everything in sight because I start to fast (cleansing diet) on Monday!

4 comments:

mamasmurf said...

Good luck with your diet!! Enjoy your weekend before starting to count the pounds!
~Chrissy

orangemonk3y said...

Nakarelate ako sa 1, 2, 3, 4 (?) ayun. heheƜ

Shannon H. said...

Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

mmmm, sushi!

Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for playing :-)