Sunday, August 10, 2008

On Lawyers, Pranks, And Surfing The Crimson Wave

LunaNina says ... and I think ... ?

  1. Month to month :: Maxi pads.
  2. Adjusted :: Manila time.
  3. Prank :: April fool's.
  4. Mop :: ...the floor.
  5. Clarity :: What I feel. On my face and feet, at least. Had a facial and foot spa treatment this afternoon. I feel human again.
  6. Parenting :: Something I'd like to be good at someday.
  7. Glenn :: I don't think I know anyone by that name.
  8. Fingerprint :: Unique.
  9. Pineapple :: One of my favorite fruits.
  10. Attorney :: Hopefully someone I would never need.

2 comments:

manilenya said...

I'm jealous, I've been longing to have a foot spa lol!

frenchkys said...

The foot spa I absolutely loved. The facial? Not so much. lol ah, vanity, so not my favorite sin....