Monday, August 11, 2008

Hey, Shorty!

How would your friend describe you to someone who has never seen you?
5-foot short, chubby, long black hair, fair skin, big brown eyes, fashionable, and a bit loud. That's the short version.

Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
Well, my folks -- they've done a pretty good job so far. There's my brother G-3 -- he's my gentle giant, but to an assailant he looks like he's capable of anything; that should keep them away. Then there's my boyfriend Obie, of course -- I know he'd save me if he could. Oh, and my friend Wanwan -- she can kick serious @ss.

If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
My boyfriend, family, and friends would (they better or I'm gonna come back from the dead and haunt them).

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I had to laugh at the thought of you coming back to haunt your friends and family if they didn't miss you. I am sure they will, so there will be no need for all that ghosty stuff. ;-)

frenchkys said...

LOL I sure hope so. Hey, thanks for stopping by, Dawn! ;)